Just hold it right there for 10 minutes or so...

Author: M. / Labels: , , ,

10/03/2010

About three weeks ago, D. and I were invited to pose for a figure drawing session. The costume theme was to be along the lines of caveman/cavewoman and Sparta.

Neither of the two of us ever misses out on things like this, so we gladly accepted, we prepared our costumes and off we went.

Within a time frame of two hours, we switched between a number of poses, varying from being one minute long to 10 minutes longs.
Here are some of the ones we did...







And here is one of the sketches done by one of the designers.



We had some good laughs, did our silly thing once again and I learnt something new: G-strings are seriously uncomfortable!!!

M.

2 comments:

Dee_Licious said...

I love the homage to Star Wars pose and I love creating art and smiles with you. :)

Ara said...

THAT'S where I've seen that before!!!

Post a Comment