Welcome home...

Author: M. / Labels: , , ,

20/04/2010

Some of you may remember of the farewell party I had thrown when I was leaving Austin back in October. It had taken place in TC's lounge, my favorite live music venue.

Now that I am back in Austin, my arrival could not possibly be official without a welcome back party. So, I organised a "fare-welcome back" party, again at TC's. It just so happened that the very same day was the national "Draw a moustache on your finger" day. So, I put on my best enhanced facial hair



and off I was to shake my booty at TC's, along with a bunch of my good friends!





Indeed, there was a lot of sillyness, dancing, jumping (we nearly broke the damn dance floor), laughing and general merry behavior.

It's official! I am now a newly-born Austinite! :D

M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment