Once more, with feeling...

Author: M. /

Times have passed, experiences have been absorbed, people have changed... And along with people changes everything else.

It's been a while since I last put some words on paper. Or on screen should I say. It's different times now, different experiences, different people. So here's me, Menelaos, a different me, writing on a different blog. I feel like I am entering a new, different phase of my life now. One could say that a new era begins. However, I'm sure some would say that this is just me being me: living in my own special ways, making the unconventional choices I always make, pointing my finger towards a random direction simply because I haven't walked down that road yet. Whichever the case, it doesn't really matter that much I guess. I'm just doing my own thing and I'm as happy as the Duracell bunny with a fresh pair of batteries up its bum!

This is my brand new blog and I would like to welcome you to it. I'm not telling you yet what I'll be up to in the days/weeks/months to come. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. I do promise you though that you'll be kept updated, so not to worry.

I hope you enjoy it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Someday I am gonna be a "MENELAOS"!!!

Take care and be happy!

Gisel·la

AbsoluteLeigh said...

may luck and creativity be your wing mates :)

Stay safe and love life!

Peace,
Leigh

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am excited to hear about your wacky shenanigans on the road! :o)

sister said...

so, you just started ) that's so nice point of the way - when you finish one circle and start the other one. I envy you in some way )) and hope that next part of the trip will be great enough so you will have lots of sources of inspiration to make more posts here!
Good luck!

Pakore said...

The Black Pearl is sailing again...

Niko® said...

Buenas aventuras!

Backpacking Ninja said...

Looking forward to vicariously living your exciting journey with you :)

Bubulina said...

No pudimos despedirnos pero confío en que vayas donde vayas, vas a seguir iluminando y contagiando con tu energía a todos... porque no hay nada más increíble que ver a alguien que tiene la verdadera libertad para hacer lo que le gusta...

Gas said...

Great start.
M, like your design. Classy.

Post a Comment