Getting some work done!

Author: M. / Labels:

13/02/2010

I'm really excited about something and wanted to share it with you all.

The past few weeks I've been doing work on my photography website to fix a lot of things that needed fixing and to load some new photos in there.

After all this work I put in it, it is finally done and ready to be shared. A lot of sleepless nights were spent for it to happen, so I'm especially proud of it. Let's face it, going through 15 thousand photographs and trying to select 40 out of those, is not that easy!

Please feel free to have a look at it and to give me any feedback you may have. Good or bad, constructive or destructive, positive or negative, important or trivial, it doesn't matter. Would love to hear what you think about it. :)

Just click on the image below and you will be transfered to it.



M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment