Adding up parts of the journey...

Author: M. / Labels: , , ,

Bus from Uyuni to Oruro that offers the experience of being inside a baby rattle: 11 dollars
Bus from Oruro to La Paz that goes through every single possible stop: 2 dollars
Bus from La Paz to Copacabana (not the brasilian one. The bolivian one) that crosses the lake on its own personal boat: 4 dollars
Accomodation and food (trout of course. We're not next to the lake for nothing) at this beautiful but kinda indifferent village: 8 dollars
Bus (yes, yet another one) from Copacabana to Puno, the peruvian "capital" of lake Titicaca: 4 dollars

Gazing at the beautiful dark blue waters of the largest navigable lake of the world at high altitude: priceless!

Priceless my arse!!! Did I really go through all this for three days just to see the same images I would see on the greek islands? Ok, joking aside, I am a bit dissapointed. I don't know what I was expecting, but I wouldn't say I'm left speachless by what I've seen so far over here...
Tomorrow we are going on a 2-day tour on the lake and some of its islands. Let's see...


That's our bus sailing away...


...and us on a separate boat chasing after it.


Believe it or not, that's our shower. Hooray for health and safety!

M.

6 comments:

Dee_Licious said...

Wow! I look forward to traveling with you one of these days! Can I wear your flower pot hat?

Pakore said...

Haha, you bought the same hat! hahaa, they rock!!! just mine is Peter Pan Green and yours is Orange Malaka.

M. said...

I'm becoming more orange by the day! :) You should see how people look at me when I wear the orange pants, the orange bag, the orange hat and the red jumper! hehe

Ara said...

I'm so glad you're travelling ahead of me. Now I know where to go and not to go.
Hoo hoo hoo, ha ha ha [end evil laugh]
:)

Pilandera said...

la mia es igual :S

Carpee said...

y yo que pensaba que lo habia visto todo..."BOTE-BUS" DE-JA-TE DE JO-DER jajajaja

MUY BUENO!!

Post a Comment