Leaving south america behind...

Author: M. / Labels: , ,

29/07/2009

The day has come to leave Colombia. In a few hours I'll be boarding the plane that will take me to the United States, to an environment dramatically different to the one I've been used to for the past two years.

I'm happy I'm going to the USA. I got many reasons to want to be there and many new experiences to have. Nevertheless, that does not make it any easier to leave Colombia. I stayed in this misunderstood country for two months and I fell madly in love with it. Especially after a year and a half in south america, in the argentine capital, Colombia was a gift. An utterly different south american culture, which still maintains all the wonderful and impressive elements of this side of the world.

I could be talking (okay, writing) about Colombia for hours, but I won't do that now. A detailed article will follow at some point. For now, I'll say farewell to this magical place that gave me so many intense sentiments and I will take you with me all the way to the USA. I'm leaving Colombia behind, I ain't leaving you guys too! ;)


"Live Colombia!"

Μ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment