Too much fun....

Author: M. /

17/06/2009

There is so much fun to be had non-stop in Colombia that I can't find two hours to write a couple of things in my blog.

For now I'll tell you that I've been through Cali, Ginebra (the colombian one, not the swiss one), Armenia (not the country, but the colombian city instead), Salento (the colombian one, not the place that exist in some whatever place I'm sure) and had a trip that got me to meet lots of great people, three cities, thermal baths and one of the biggest parties I've ever seen.

I am now in Bogota with L. and M. and tomorrow we're going towards another huge party and from there to the caribbean coast for about a week. Don't know when I'll be able to post updates, but I promise lots of stuff as soon as possible.

M.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

malakitaaaaaaaa,la pasás mal,eh.
beso grande!

Lillian said...

Goooooooooood :-))))))))))))

Post a Comment