THAT just happened!

Author: M. / Labels: ,

29/11/2009

Bit of a funny fact while at the Niagara falls.

We had parked the car all the way behind the falls and we had walked back until the bridge that connects the two countries. It's a pretty long walk, so we decided to hitchhike back to the car. Yes, the ride would be about 5 minutes, but we were feeling lazy enough to do it. It was around 1pm, on a very sunny day and lots of people were around, enjoying the wet view, but we were in a hurry to go for a winery tour.

We got off the bridge, started walking on the road and when a car appeared, I quickly raised my thumb. To my surprise, the dude stopped straight away! Never before had I managed to hitch a ride with the very first attempt!

We open the door, get in the car and both myself and H. get overwhelmed by a very strong smell of weed! "WOAH" we both thought. I look at the driver and it's a guy in his early 30s, smoking a joint! I remind you, it's pretty early on a sunny sunday afternoon.

Very friendly and jolly guy and without hesitation, he proceeded to explaining about how in Canada one is allowed to grow and own weed for medicinal purposes. Of course, the talk lasted a whole 3 minutes until we arrived at the car park where I had my car.

We get out, he drives off, we look at each other and we go: "Yeap. THAT just happened!"

M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment